Applicants for residential tenancies will be required to:
- Pay a referencing and administration fee of £75 + VAT
- Demonstrate continuity and adequacy of their income in relation to the rent
- Provide evidence of identity in the form of photo ID and a recent utility bill
- Pass a comprehensive MARAS credit check
If offered a tenancy:
- Pay a deposit of 1.5 months rent upon signing the tenancy agreement, which will be protected under the “mydeposits.co.uk” scheme.
Further references and/or a guarantor may be required. The Estate reserves the right not to accept an application or to withdraw a property at its absolute discretion.